The faculty includes the following specialties:
Cycle I – License
(240 de credits)
- Plastic art with advanced web design / 3 years
- Technological education / 3 years
- Plastic Arts and Technological Education / 4 years
- Painting / 4 years
- Graphics / 4 years
- Decorative Arts / 4 years
- Interior design / 4 years
- Fashion Design / 4 years
Duration of studies – 4 years, 240 credits
- Technological education
- Plastic art
At the end of the studies, the students obtain the Bachelor’s degree in Education or Graduate Arts.
Priority courses for specialties:
- Plastic art with advanced studies in web design – Two-dimensional art. Three-dimensional art; Information and technology culture; Digital graphics techniques; Visual communication through design; Artistic practices in the multimedia context; Artistic photography; Drawing; Painting and composition.
- Technological Education – Textile Art / Handwriting Techniques; Fashion design; Art of pottery / Artistic ceramics; Artistic Print; Artistic processing of leather, wood and metal; Digital Education.
- Plastic Art and Technological Education – Plastic drawing and anatomy; Painting and composition; The basics of decorative art; Computer processing of image; Sculpture; Artistic processing of leather, wood and metal; Textile art; Fashion design.
- Painting – Composition and Chromatology; Easter painting; Monumental painting; Religious painting; Plastic drawing and anatomy; Restoration; Perspective; History of arts; ethnography; Information culture and information technologies in the field.
- Graphics – Chevron Graphics; Computer-aided graphics; Graphic design; Book Graphics; Engraving Techniques; Plastic drawing and anatomy; The painting; calligraphy; 3D modeling; Photo Art; Graphic authoring techniques.
- Decorative arts – The basics of decorative arts; Ceramics; Textile textile techniques and technologies; Artistic processing of leather, wood and metal; Fashion design; History of arts; Processing the image to your computer.
- Interior design – Design and layout; The basics of decorative art; architectural; Representation techniques; Drawing and specialty painting; Landscape design; History of the interior; Information culture and information technologies in the field; Computer aided design; The 3DArchiCad program.
- Fashion design – Artistic design; Computer-assisted technical design; Specialty technologies; Costume history; architectural; The basics of decorative art; Artistic processing of leather, wood and metal; Textile art; Accessories for clothing.
The study programs are conducted in Romanian and Russian.
In support of the educational approach, the Faculty offers specialized workshops, equipped with the equipment and furniture according to the diversity of courses:
- Easter painting;
- Artificial skin processing;
- Artistic woodworking;
- Artistic metal processing;
- Artistic Print;
- Fashion design;
- Interior design;
- Laboratories specialized for engraving;
- Computerized graphics rooms.
Upon graduation, graduates can work as:
- Teacher of plastic education and technological education;
- Teacher in art schools for children, artistic creation centers;
- Freelance plastic artist;
- Designer in the advertising and editorial sphere, interior designer and designer in the textile industry;
- Researcher in the field of arts and educational sciences, culturology and ethnography;
- Arts and Culture Manager.
Cycle II – Master
(duration of studies 1,5 years, 90 credits)
- Easter painting
- Artistic costume design
- Artistic processing of materials
- Artistic interior design
- Graphic design
- Pedagogy of the Fine Arts
- Management in Arts
- Study of the arts
Master studies offer the possibility of deepening the competences according to the specialization, the possibility of applying for managerial functions and following the PhD studies.
Title obtained at the end of the studies: Master of Arts or Master of Science in Education.
Cycle III – Doctorate
- School education on steps and educational subjects (plastic arts, technological education)
- Vocational pedagogy includes two types of training programs:
* 3 years of study with frequency;
* 4 years of low-frequency studies.
Continuous training for teachers in pre-university education:
- Fine Arts / Technological Education
- Thematic programs